Thursday, February 20, 2020, 03:30pm - 05:00pm
If something happened to you tomorrow, is your paperwork in order?
Make a New Year’s resolution to get it done this year!
ADVANCED PLANNING 3-SESSION GROUP CLASS
Thursdays - February 6, 13 & 20 from 3:30-5 pm
Cost: $45 (Includes forms, notebook, cover sheet, & notary services)
Location: Port Townsend Community Center (620 Tyler Street)
Covers the following forms:
- Durable Power of Attorney for Finances
- Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care & Health Care Directive
- Dementia Directive
Course also includes:
- Activities designed to help you start thinking about end-of-life issues
- Discussion of what other paperwork you should have in place
- Help with how to talk to your family and friends about your wishes
- Instructions for what to do with your paperwork once you’re finished
- Information about green burial & other options ...and more!
Location Port Townsend Community Center, 620 Tyler St, Port Townsend, WA, 98368
Contact 360-301-3379, email@example.com