What is Run the Peninsula?
A new race series on the Olympic Peninsula organized by the Port Angeles Marathon Association – the same folks who manage the North Olympic Discovery Marathon.
The series is made up of 5 races spanning sections of the Olympic Discovery Trail from Port Townsend to Port Angeles.
- Elwha Bridge, Port Angeles, WA – 5K /10K Saturday, February 2nd, 2019
- Railroad Bridge, Sequim, WA – 5K /10K Saturday, April 27th, 2019
- North Olympic Discovery Marathon, Sequim to Port Angeles, WA – 5K /10K / Half Marathon / Marathon / Relay Sunday, June 2nd, 2019
- Larry Scott Trail, Port Townsend – 5K /10K Saturday, October 19th, 2019
- Jamestown S’Klallam, Blyn, WA – 5K / 10K Saturday, December 7th, 2019
Each race offers a 5K or 10K distance.
Run with us on race day, or run VIRTUALLY. You have until December 31, 2019 to complete the races virtually.
All finishers of each race will receive a unique medal. Finishers of all five races receive a center medal that connects each race medal to form an impressive showpiece of your accomplishments.
The series is made up of 5 different races:
The series also has a virtual race option for all of the events if you are not able to make it out to the Olympic Peninsula for one or all of the races.