Sip and savor the flavors of fall, enjoy seasonal activities and marvel at nature's vibrant palate during the Olympic Peninsula Wineries' Harvest Wine Tour, November 10th and 11th from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. The ten artisan wineries are located in the Peninsula towns of Chimacum, Nordland, Port Townsend, Sequim and Port Angeles. "Fall is spectacular on the Olympic Peninsula," says Wineries Association President Vicki Corson. "The Harvest Tour Weekend is a great opportunity to get away, taste some fantastic new wines and discover delicious new pairings for your holiday table." Come out and celebrate the season!
Check back for Ticket Sales. Coming soon!
Please Help Us With Our Goal Of Responsible Wine Service...
• Be prepared to show your photo I.D. at each winery, you must be 21 to participate in wine tasting
• It is ILLEGAL in Washington State for a winery to continue to serve or sell wine to any guest who appears intoxicated, even if they have a limo or designated driver
• Be aware of those around you as you wait at the tasting bar for your sample, make room for others to enjoy the experience as well
• We recommend limiting the number of wines you sample at each winery
• We encourage you to take advantage of dump buckets provided for excess wine