Port Townsend's Yule Ball this Saturday, December 14!
One more week to buy tickets online and save $5 at the door! We're looking to steam up the holidays with music in the dark of the year. Whether you rock gears and goggles, bustles or bowlers, this is your holiday opportunity to come out and kick it old school. Olympic Express Big Band brings sassy, brassy horns and rhythm for an unforgettable evening of dance.
The Brass Screw Confederacy and Olympic Peninsula Steam invite you to join us at Port Townsend’s American Legion Hall where the halls are decked, the hosts are jolly, and the libations merry. Come as you are - Victorian, Steampunk, fancy dress, blue jeans. It's the spirit of the season and the swing that matter!
Buy Tickets here: https://www.op-s.net/yule2019.php
What to expect
· Stomping big band sounds with Olympic Express Big Band
· The coolest Father Christmas you ever met
- selling “Nice Passes” at seasonable discounts
· Mistletoe, just in case that certain someone is around...
· Cash bar awash with holiday spirits
· ...but Beware the Krampus and his switch!
21+ - Tip o' the hat to Steampunks and Victorian folk - but Fancy dress never required or expected!
Dancing, live band, festivities, and Father Christmas
$10 in advance $15 with ID at the door - Space limited