As in any city, government services and agencies are well represented and include city, county, law enforcement, emergency services and the port authority. State or federal organizations which have a presence or affect Port Townsend are also listed.
City of Port Townsend - jurisdiction with city limits.
Jefferson County - includes East Jefferson communities: Port Hadlock, Chimacum, Port Ludlow, Quilcene, Brinnon, Discovery Bay. In the middle is Olympic National Forest and Park. West End communities include Kalaloch, Queets-Clearwater and Quillayute.
Port of Port Townsend - Jefferson County Airport and marine facilities and boat launches in Jefferson County.
State of Washington - 24th Legislative District.
US Federal - Olympic National Forest and Park.
- Local election information: Jefferson County Elections
- Voter Information including Jefferson County Polling Locations and City of Port Townsend Precincts
- Municipal Research & Services Center of Washington - look up laws, WACs and RCWs
- Emergency Preparedness Resources
- Port Townsend supports the Bill of Rights
- WA State Voters’ Guide
- Helpful Guide to Money in U.S. Elections - interesting site
one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all"
- 1892 Francis Bellamy