The Port Townsend School of Woodworking offers one-week, one-month, three-month and weekend courses on woodworking, cabinetmaking, furniture making, historic preservation and traditional crafts. Most of our one week, one month, and three month classes are GI Bill approved.
- Weekend, week-long & three-month classes for beginning woodworkers
- Project & technique classes for intermediate & advanced woodworkers
- Woodturning, marquetry & jewelry making classes
- Viking & Coast Salish style carving classes
- Timber framing, gypsy wagons & tiny home classes
The School is located in beautiful Fort Worden State Park, two hours from downtown Seattle, three hours from Victoria, BC, and four hours from Vancouver, BC and Portland, Oregon.