DYNAMITE VIEW. Watch the boats & ferry sail-by. Park your car at the gate, then forget about it. Walk Downtown in 4 minutes
Aunt Clara’s is a sweet cottage set in a beautiful private flower garden. Whether vacationing, house hunting, or escaping the heat or snow, Aunt Clara's is a great place to call home.
Aunt Clara's Cottage rents by the MONTH (FIRST DAY TO LAST DAY ) at a FLAT RATE plus a small exit cleaning fee. There are NO lodging or occupancy taxes added when you book directly with the owner.
Some of the things you'll find at Aunt Clara's:
• A great VIEW from the parlor.
• A spacious dining/living room.
• A separate bedroom with a comfy queen bed.
• A bathroom with a large shower off the bedroom.
• A separate kitchen
• Full-sized range and oven
• Full sized refrigerator
• Microwave, hot water kettle, coffee pot, toaster, mixer, hair dryer
* Lots of dishes and cooking paraphernalia, just ask if need anything special.
• Television - Cable TV
• Wireless DSL Internet
• Quiet & Privacy
Freshly laundered cottage linens are available weekly by a linen exchange.
Unfortunately, there is no washer, dryer, or dishwasher in a 1940's cottage. But... there are two laundromats nearby for your personal laundry. "Mom's Laundry" will wash and fold for you or you can do it yourself. It's a good place to get the REAL flavor & news of Port Townsend.
Aunt Clara’s is a “SMOKE-FREE” “PET FREE” property.
Maximum Occupancy of 2 people. (Not suitable for children under 12)
Most people love sitting at the window watching the boats and eagles. It's a magical place when the flowers bloom and a comfy & cozy place when it rains.