Name: First Presbyterian Church
Year Built: 1873
Location: 1111 Franklin Street
Area: Uptown Port Townsend
The First Presbyterian Church has a uniqe Victorian sanctuary and one of the oldest pipe organs on the West Coast. The pipe organ is recognized as an historical instrument, much respected by the American Guild of Organists. The original church was built on this site in 1873. The current building was built in 1889 and dedicated in March of 1890. The church celebrated its 130th Anniversary in 2003.
See also: First Presbyterian Church
Data modified from the National Register of Historic Places, the former Victorian Festival Heritage Home Tour, property owners and other sources. All material copyrighted by PTguide.com.