Name: Erickson House (Crown House)
Year Built: 1938
Area: Port Townsend
Mr. Erickson built it when he was the Crown Zellerbach Paper Mill Manager. Crown bought it from him when he was transfered to California in 1947 and was the second owner of this house.
Data modified from the National Register of Historic Places, the former Victorian Festival Heritage Home Tour, property owners and other sources. All material copyrighted by PTguide.com.