What's Happening in Port Townsend
Theatre continues at KCPT: 4,000 Miles through Oct 23.
Halloween fun through October includes:
- Explore Port Townsend's haunted past through Twisted History Ghost Tours.
- PT Kiwanis' Haunt Town runs weekends through Oct 29th!
- Port Townsend's Haunted Bordello is on Oct 28-29.
- Wheel-In Motor Movies shows some Halloween Classics.
- Main Street Downtown Trick or Treat and Halloween Costume Parade Oct 31.
Saturday a free film on mental illness: Infinitely Polar Bear.
If you're going anywhere, remember to make a reservation for travel on the Port Townsend-Keystone (Coupeville) ferry. NOTE: The Port Townsend/Coupeville route will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday, Nov. 4 through Sunday, Nov. 6 for seismic retrofit construction at the Coupeville terminal. There will be no ferry service on the route during this time and will resume regular service at 6 a.m. Monday, Nov. 7.