What's Happening in Port Townsend
Halloween fun through October:
- Explore Port Townsend's haunted past through Twisted History Ghost Tours.
- PT Kiwanis' Haunt Town runs weekends through Oct 29th!
- Port Townsend's Haunted Bordello is on Oct 28-29
- Finnriver: Halloween Honky Tonk Dance
- KCPT: Halloween Dance Party with Dirty Beat Duo
- PT Library: Cute-Not-Scary Halloween Party
- Halloween Celebration at the Last Chimacum Market
- Wheel-In Motor Movies shows Halloween Classics
- Main Street Downtown Trick or Treat and Halloween Costume Parade Oct 31
KPTZ Fall Fund Drive runs until October 29th!
If you're going anywhere, remember to make a reservation for travel on the Port Townsend-Keystone (Coupeville) ferry. NOTE: The Port Townsend/Coupeville route will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday, Nov. 4 through Sunday, Nov. 6 for seismic retrofit construction at the Coupeville terminal. There will be no ferry service on the route during this time and will resume regular service at 6 a.m. Monday, Nov. 7.